- Communications and Development Associate: Julie T. Moore
- Investment Advisor: Hal Howard
- Financial Advisor: James Watkinson
- Certified Public Accountant: Joseph V. O’Brien
- Web Developer: Brian Shaughnessy
- Conservation Ecologist: Dr. David Hunt
- Civil Engineer: Steve Longtin
- Graphic Artist: Julie T. Moore
Julie joined the Land Trust in October 2012 as a parttime employee. With over 14 years in the nonprofit field, Julie’s professional experiences include communications, graphic design, development, and public relations.
After receiving her BFA from Rochester Institute of Technology in 2000, Julie began her career supporting a regional arts organization located in the Adirondack Mountains. In 2005 she moved to Ithaca, NY, where she held a position in communications with Cornell University and served as a volunteer docent for Cornell’s Lab of Ornithology. Since relocating to the Capital Region, Julie has had the opportunity to work for Environmental Advocates of New York and Saratoga Springs Public Library.
She enjoys exploring new hiking trails and birding spots with her family. Julie is also an artist who creates artworks inspired by nature, in watercolors, graphite, and fiber.